Friday, January 22, 2021

I Read: Emotional Detox

Emotional DetoxEmotional Detox: 7 Steps to Release Toxicity and Energize Joy by Sherianna Boyle

I picked this up on a whim, not because I thought I was carrying around some insane amount of emotional toxicity, or because I thought I needed to fix myself.  Mainly, I just thought it was an interesting concept, and if I could pick up any tips to carry through life that would allow me to be more gentle in life, and to learn to let myself learn from a situation without it needing to reside in my brain constantly then it would be a win. 

There's really nothing groundbreaking here - just ways to think differently about situations, react differently in situations, and teach yourself to breathe before reacting. Not everything needs to be monumental - in reading, or in life. This book is a perfect example of that. 

#13-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment