Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I Read: Notorious RBG

Notorious RBG by Irin
Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon & Shana Knizhick

Sadly, I wasn't motivated to read this book until after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death this year, but I'm still amazed at how influential and inspiring her life was. She didn't go out there intending to change the world or to blaze a trail, but just in the very things, she was interested and capable of doing she did. 

Anyone who's interested in reading about strong, capable women who make life easier for other women should take an interest in Ginsburg's story. This telling is very personable and applies the activities of her life to the things she was able to accomplish. 

I also have a book written by Ginsburg on my shelf waiting for me to read it, but I wanted to read someone else's perspective of her life before reading her own. I feel that she will not be as proud of her accomplishments as someone else will be. 

#77-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment