Monday, April 13, 2020

I write: Creativity for Writers

Today starts a new online course for me toward the Creative Writing certificate. Creativity for Writing is an entirely online course (and was always intended to be online) and features writing, and blogging for 8 weeks. I'm not sure how this one is going to go, as sharing my work has always been the hardest part and this is actually a graded course, which means I have to share and participate in order to earn my grades.

Sharing may actually be easier when you don't have to be face-to-face with anyone. The only contributor is a faceless name on the screen rather than having to see anyone's face as I publicly share. I will also share items here as I've done previously. I have a couple of things from the Science Fiction and Fantasy class that I haven't shared as of yet because I was waiting to see if there was going to be any feedback - which there wasn't.  But that's okay - I missed the last class anyway.

Waiting currently for the Wikispaces blog space that I need for the class in order to do the first piece of my first assignment. Looking forward to the new writing challenges to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment