Sunday, April 26, 2020

I Read: P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
(Second in the To All The Boys trilogy)

I read this one in just over 12 hours, with the regular real-life distractions. It was a Sunday, during a pandemic so there weren't a lot of those, but I did take some time to watch television and cook some meals in there. And I think I cleaned a little.

Anyway, this one is super short because there's still Book 3 to read in the series and I want to do that.  I still like the characters, and I still get invested enough to tell them off when I can see what they're doing, but they can't. These are great, fun reads. If you don't mind living in the world of a teenager for a little while. (And considering their teenage lives are much more interesting than mine ever was, I'm okay with it.)

Four stars.  On to finish Book 3.

#28-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment