Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I Read: An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green

I didn't know what to expect when I picked up this book. So in fact, I had essentially no expectations at all. But I am truly blown away. 

As noted when I talk about John Green's books, I started following Vlogbrothers and enjoyed the engagement between John and Hank and the community they created through nerdfighteria and DFTBA. They've created and contributed to some pretty awesome stuff, so of course, when Hank wrote a book I was going to read it. 

It's such a great book. The thought and planning that's in here are awesome; getting the reader to think about different perspectives and viewpoints. The story is breathtakingly possible, and at the same time unimaginable. The title really nailed it - it's an absolutely remarkable thing. 

#71-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment