Thursday, February 4, 2021

I Read: Keep Sharp

Keep Sharp
Keep Sharp: Build a Better Brain at Any Age by Sanjay Gupta, MD

I've been seeing a lot of Dr. Gupta on CNN over the course of the pandemic, and I feel like he's trustworthy so when I heard about this book I decided it was worth a look. I appreciated all the background information and his perspective as a neurosurgeon on aspects of the brain and how it ages. It's not something that I've spent much time thinking about - I've mostly relied on "common knowledge" about brain ageing before, and based on this book I'm not really sure that's the best way to think about it. 

I've glad I read it - if you have any interest in learning more about how the brain ages, and how to help it age more slowly and how to potentially slow the process of dementia and/or Alzheimer's this is definitely something you want to read. And soon. 

#16-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment