Thursday, March 26, 2020

I read: Your Baby's First World Will be Dada & Everything is Mama

Your Baby's First Word Will be Dada & Everything is Mama by Jimmy Fallon

Combining these into one post, because I actually got them in a box set. This doesn't count as a review, because really, the number of words in a review would probably exceed the number of words in the two books combined. 

They're really just adorable. And anyone who really knows me, knows I have some feels for Jimmy Fallon so of course I had to pick these up. It's such a cute concept, and while it obviously is not great literature, the books are well done and the drawings are so cute.

Another post where the reading just made me smile.  I know it's not of any substance at all, but who said everything we read has to be of great value.  If it's making me happy right now, I'm all for it. No need for more stress.

If you know kids in the right age for these books, definitely pick them up. They're great.

#12/13-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment