Saturday, May 14, 2022

Read: Borrowed Crime (#35-2022)

Borrowed Crime

Borrowed Crime by Laurie Cass

(Bookmobile Cat Mysteries, Book 3)

Minnie Hamilton is still spreading library love, driving her bookmobile (and the bookmobile cat) around the neighbouring areas to Chilson, Michigan.  But she still can't seem to escape getting involved in the local mysteries. 

This time a volunteer on that very Bookmobile dies (or more accurately is killed) while travelling with Minnie. Minnie needs to find out what really happened before Stephen and the library board pull funding for the Bookmobile, and something else happens. 

Something still doesn't quite draw me into Minnie's world, but I'm adapting to her. I love the Bookmobile and the fact that they manage to keep a cat on board and keep that cat a secret. I'm intrigued by the story progression, and the character development so I'm looking forward to the next installment. 

(#35-2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment