Friday, October 8, 2021

I Read: Some Things I Still Can't Tell You

Some Things I Still Can't Tell You
Some Things I Still Can't Tell You by Misha Collins

Poetry has never really been my thing. I enjoy what I read, but it's not something I choose when given a choice.

But this is written by Misha Collins and given what I've seen of his personality through social media (and Supernatural fan event videos online) I knew this would be worth the read. 

There's a lot of emotion packed in this little book. Happy, sad, disappointed. It's all here, and in as few words as possible, Collins manages to flip between them all. There's the wit and humour that I expected as well but it's tempered by some real and relatable sentiments. 

So glad I picked this up. 

#80-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment