Friday, May 28, 2021

I Read: Cursed Luck

Cursed Luck
Cursed Luck
 by Kelley Armstrong
(Cursed Luck series book 1)

Another fabulous Kelley Armstrong book. She's taken a new supernatural direction on this one and I kind of love it. I'd never considered the possibility of Curse Weavers before, but there's so much potential for mystery and intrigue. I'm not surprised she's managed to create an interesting backstory for this new series. 

As always her characters are multi-dimensional and seem realistic despite whatever powers they may have. The skills her characters have augment their personality; they're not the entire personality.

I'm interested to see where this series goes. Of course, I am. It's Kelley Armstrong. She continues to be one of the few authors whose work I will pick up with no thought. I know I won't be disappointed. 

#52-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment