Monday, September 9, 2019

New Challenges

This week, I begin a course in Fiction Writing through Continuing Education at a local University.  There is potential to earn a Creative Writing Certificate if I take 5 other classes including one required class. 

I chose to take this class because I needed something to motivate me to write.  And I needed something to confirm whether I should even bother or not.  I still feel like I need to write, and I want to write, but I don't find myself writing or making myself even want to try.  By taking the class I'm challenging myself to do what I've talked about doing for my entire life.   Write.

I plan to post things that I've written for the class here.  I'm not looking for encouragement or critique - I just want to make sure that I'm actually doing something with the writing.

As of Wednesday, I will be a practicing author again.  Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment