Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I read: Signs Point to Yes

Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall

I picked up this one because I had so enjoyed A Little Something Different by the same author.  This one didn't disappoint.

It's a super quick but satisfying read, with an adorable love story and some personal dram in the midst. 
The characters are actually fairly self-aware for their age, but it adds a sort of sweetness to the love story that they are able to acknowledge their faults.

There's absolutely nothing earth-shattering or groundbreaking about this story, but it's absolutely something that I would pick up again if I needed something to just feel good about.  I read it in about 3 hours, so it's not time-consuming, but satisfies my brain for something light and fun, and also a little bit poignant.

5 stars for a great little summer read.

No comments:

Post a Comment