Saturday, July 17, 2021

I Read: All The Little Liars

All The Little Liars
All The Little Liars
 by Charlaine Harris
(Aurora Teagarden Mysteries book #9)

I really wondered how this book would play out, considering how the comparative movie went. But I find I actually prefer the book. Half-brother Philip is a welcome presence in the books, and I like that he's a bit younger so it adds a different shape to his story. 

This story is a little more disturbing than previous ones, mostly because the victims here are teenagers, so there's more at stake. But it ends, as usual, with Aurora saving the day after she's bungled her way into the middle of the problem. 

As the penultimate book in the series (currently - I have no idea if there will ever be more.) you can see how this is starting to shape up as a happy ending for Aurora. But you know she'll never stay completely out of trouble. 

And we're on to #10 - the last of the series. 

#64-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment