Monday, August 24, 2020

I Read; Travel Guide to Port Charles

Travel Guide to Port Charles Travel Guide to Port Charles - no attributed author

According to the show, General Hospital, this book was written by Lucy Coe. And it is written as if it's somewhat of a remembrance, or memoir for her. I had intended to buy this when it was first available, but I lost my chance and it became unavailable, so when it showed up again earlier this year, I snagged it. I was truly interested in how they had chosen to write it. 

Unfortunately, while this is cute, and creatively written, it doesn't really tell the stories that it should. It repeats itself, and shares only surface details about specific characters and storylines. I know it would be difficult to cram everything about all the major stories over the show's history into one book, but any long-time fan of the show is going to be left wanting more with this effort. 

#65-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment