Saturday, July 27, 2019

I read: The Book of Spells

The Book of Spells by Michael Johnstone

I'm trying to cull down the list of books that I'm "currently reading" on Goodreads.  So this one has been sitting there for a while since I initially picked it up.   The Book of Spells: White Magic to Make Your Dreams Come True by Michael Johnstone.

It's a cute little book that begins with a history of magic, following with a description of spell-casting, and spell-casting essentials and finishing up with a number of simple but potentially highly useful spells, mostly focussing on love, relationships and success/money.

It's what could be considered non-fiction if you believe in that kind of thing, so I don't have any particular feelings to share, but I would say that if you're into the Wicca, spell-casting or witchcraft concepts, then this is a quick, but possibly useful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment